A new year means it’s time for some new resolutions! Sometimes mine are generic (ex: be patient with others), and sometimes they’re very specific (ex: workout 4 times a week). So here it goes!
My “plans”/ “guidelines”/ “goals” for 2015:
- Cross something off my bucket list: Last year I started this blog… this year, who knows!
- Make more time for friends: It’s so easy to get caught up in your own life, but it’s so important to make time for others that have always been there for you.
- Call and write family members more: Grandparents aren’t around forever, a quick note or call will make their day!
- Keep reading: I found this awesome 2015 reading challenge by Popsugar and am confident it will keep me busy the WHOLE year!
- Travel more: Already planned! In 3 weeks I will be hopping on a plane to Australia! Be prepared for loads of pictures and posts.
- Become a better blogger: I’m new to this whole thing. I have a lot to learn and am always looking for advice and guidance.
What are your New Year’s resolutions? Happy 2015, everyone!