You have almost survived the whole work week! If you make it through today, it’s cause for celebration.
When you come home to a tasty creation with a little extra splash of vodka, it starts the weekend off on the right note!
This is a slightly sweet, and quite tasty, vodka cocktail that is so simple yet your friends will think you’ve been laboring over it for an hour.
Ingredients (one champagne flute):
– one shot of vodka (or more, I don’t judge!)
– two strawberries
– sparkling lemonade
– sprig of rosemary
1) “Mull” (aka smash, cut, mash… whatever you have to do to get that berry into a nice pulp) one of the strawberries and drop it into the bottom of a champagne flute.
2) Splash in your shot of vodka :) Woohoo!
3) Pour in the sparkling lemonade until it reaches just below the glass rim.
4) Throw a sprig of rosemary and top the rim with a strawberry.
5) Now scream, “It’s the freaking weekend!” (optional step)
6) Take a sip, and feel the stress of the work week slip away :)
P.S. Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day!