So, today was a snow day…. and I didn’t go to the grocery store. It was an issue.
I woke up freezing and starving (horrible combo), and all I wanted to do was head down the street to my local LPQ for an avocado tomato omelette <3, but the inches of snow on the ground were preventing that in a huge way! So, I stuck my head in the fridge and started to rummage around.
What I found….
– 2 eggs
– Half a can of mango salsa
– One (shockingly) perfectly ripe avocado
1) whipped up an omelette (2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of milk, Mexican cheese, and pepper).
2) Sliced up the perfectly ripe avocado.
3) And added a few spoonfuls of Safeway’s mango salsa (yes it’s generic brand, but is seriously delicious).
BAM! The perfect snowstorm breakfast! Served best with a large cup of coffee and fuzzy sock :)
How do you spend your snow days?