This was not the original blog post planned for today, but I was nominated by Ryane from Ryane Zamora Beauty to participate in Love, Hate, Tag!
I already have a few loves/hates listed on my about me page, but I might as well give you all a few more :)
The rules to Love, Hate, Tag are simple: the person “tagged” must share 10 things they love, 10 things they hate, and then nominate up to 10 other bloggers to do the same! It’s a great way to get to know others (and yourself actually).
As I sat down to write this list, I was shocked at how hard it was to get started… then I was even more shocked with how my list grew and grew!
Finally I narrowed it down to 10 loves and 10 hates :) and tagged a few bloggers I’m intrigued to find out more about!
- Carbs – Bread, pasta, chips, crackers…. you name it, I love it!
- A good sweat – It sounds odd, but nothing makes me happier than sweating! I’m from Florida, so I’m just used to always being hot. Thank goodness I use a strong deodorant ;)
- Modern Family – My whole family watches it and about a third of our conversations involve Modern Family quotes or references. Cam’s hysterical remarks always make me bust out in laughter.
- My day planner – I love well planned days. I may not be the most spontaneous person, but I do know how to maximize every day! (On that note, I’m looking for a new one that is small enough to fit in my purse, any suggestions?)
- Plants – As you saw from a previous blog I love growing things! My basil is in full bloom now and I just planted rosemary :)
- A good book – As you can see, I read a lot! The moment I find a great book I will devour it in two days.
- Red wine – If I’ve had a rough day, a glass of cabernet with the boyfriend is the perfect way to relax.
- Lilly Pulitzer dresses – A bright colored dress always makes me feel instantly happy!
- A crisp apple – I’m banking on an apple a day keeping the doctor away.
- Jet skiing – I’m a Florida girl, I need my water sports :)
- Stubbed toes – It may be the smallest of hits into the corner of a wall but it feels as if you have been shot!
- Breaking an egg yolk – All I want is a perfectly cooked, over-easy egg and then I have an epic fail of a flip…. I hate cooked yolk :/
- Being late – It’s rude to everyone involved… get your butt moving a few minutes earlier, people!
- Tummy aches – I feel like this is a given.
- Dropping my phone – There is a moment of panic where I just KNOW it shattered.
- Getting things stuck between your teeth – Especially when you don’t have floss handy.
- Driving – It stresses me out beyond belief and my fear of parking sends me over the edge!
- Nail biters – The boyfriend sometimes does this and it drives me up a wall.
- Winter – This is a funny “hate” since I voluntarily moved from Florida to the winter arctic known as DC. Whoops!
- The dark – Yes… I’m scared of the dark still :(
Now it’s your turn! I nominate the following eight people to partake in Love, Hate, Tag!
Jessica from Blonde of Carbs
Amanda from I Write Things
Alexis from Simple & Lovely
Tatum from Tatum Writes
Karen from Confetti and Curves
Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine
Melissa from Fit and Bliss
Sarah from What Sass Says
I can’t wait to see your answers :) Let me know if you have any questions!