Grab a blanket, a glass of wine (or two), and curl up with this book! One of my favorite things about book club is that you get to read, discuss, and dissect amazing (or sometimes not so amazing) books.
Drum. Roll. Please…. This month’s book club book is:
Start reading and in a month I will post my review (I’m brutally honest so be prepared)! I can’t wait to hear what you thought about it as well :) I love opinionated comments!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Missed the last few months? Here are the reviews!
- In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume (August 2015)
- The Circle by Dave Eggers (July 2015)
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (June 2015)
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (May 2015)
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (April 2015)
- The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain (March 2015)
- The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters (February 2015)
- Now I See You: A Memoir by Nicole C. Kear (January 2015)